Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Ebony Beauty for VS Pink Line!

Those who know me will nod in unison when I say that I am a 'P!NK' girlie all the way. From the lounge wear, to beach bags, flip flops and comforter sets, I am a walking advertisement for the VS Pink Collection. I was even a Pink girl in a VS branch in my hometown and have applied to a few positions with Limited Brands, including the Pink Team post I let you guys in on. With that being said, I always love when I see that Limited Brands does it's best to embrace diversity and inclusion as their short and sweet 'company values' states. And to make my smile wider and my infatuation with Pink stronger, VS has teamed up with my girl Chanel Iman, making her the new 'IT' Pink Girl!!


Here's a couple of her Pink ads:









No comments: