Monday, July 28, 2008

Cute Videos.

Ashanti:


Looks like Shani went and got herself a copy of the good wifes guide in her vid for 'Good Good'. The video is cute, girly, and comical. As she role plays as a housewife who has the 'good good' that keeps her man, Nelly, coming back for more. It's different from her ordinary videos and shows a different side of Ashanti. Looks like every artist out is doing their thing with their new album releases. Everyone's opting for an evolution and a new direction. Personally, I like the direction shes's going in. Some say it's the relationship with Nelly, but whatever it is, I give her props for it and think I might just go cop her album.






& I'm soo loving Mariah's new video for 'Loving you long time' featuring T.I.



Mariah Carey - I’ll Be Loving You Long Time Video

Loves it!

No comments: