Monday, August 04, 2008

Pastry Thin Mint Collection

The Simmons' sisters, Angela and Vanessa, alongside the Pastry team, recently launched a new line of products for their collection in support of the Girl Scouts of the U.S.A.

The 'Pastry Thin Mint Collection' hit shelves in mid-July in specialty retail stores including but not limited to 'Lady Footlocker', 'Eblens', and 'Finish Line'. Women's Kicks are selling for $70 and for kids only $45. Get yours today!


"Our relationship with the Girl Scouts is deeply meaningful to us," explains Vanessa Simmons. "To have the opportunity to further support their efforts of empowering young women with the creation of the Thin Mint Collection is very special." Adds Angela Simmons, "We have had so much fun working with the girls, I feel they do more for us than we could ever do for them! We are hoping our relationship with the Girl Scouts organization continues to grow and develop."

Source: Chronic Magazine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for them for supporting the Girl Scouts. On another note, I'm not too sure about the Pastrys. I might buy some kicks for my little cousin but I can't honestly say that I buy them for myself. Their...just...too colorful or something. I don't know but I wish them much luck on their line.

Elise said...

i agree.

I keep it simple when it comes to the colors. one vibrant color works, a sneaker full, not so much. However i do think both ladies r fab and i wish them so much success.

Anonymous said...

i agree with both of you.

I love them both girls, but their sneaker no so much. However, can't knock their hustle!

*Tiffany

Anonymous said...

yea...I'm not a big fan of pastry but I have much love for Girl Scouts since I was one for a long time...who knows this collaboration may bring a new audience to the girl's sneaker line..I wish them luck