Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Fab Ad Campaigns

Instilled within my obsession with magazines, lies my fascination with catchy ad campaigns printed inside. With the familiar celebrity faces, haute fashion lines, and dolled up makeup, fashion ads are becoming as catchy, creative, and cute as watching the commercials during the Superbowl.

For instance one of my future faves. . .
Eva Longoria's ad's for Bebe's Fall 2008 Sports Collection. Between the adorable pups, the pink grand doors and the dress & jacket combo, I'm loving this ad entirely. Here's a glimpse at more:













And not to mention, the rising chic fashionista Solange, has proven her unique yet funky fashion sense makes her one to watch. She has teamed up with Giorgio Armani becoming a new Armani Jeans Ambassador. As a part of the deal, Solo has to wear the jeans while promotiong her album during her Euro promo tour.



“Armani Jeans expresses my vision of a young, independent, casual lifestyle with a strong and cool, fashion sensibility. Solange epitomizes this style perfectly and brings to it that swing so evident in her new single, ‘I Decided’.” - Giorgio Armani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only person that was fascinated by the ads in magazines.


Tiffany*