Monday, August 11, 2008

The Eva's are Taking it Off

As a fan and admirer of every 'Eva' you can name (Eva Mercier, Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes) it should be of no surprise that personally I do not find either one of their ads beyond racy. These women are being bold and they are trying something new, while still preserving a level of sophisticated sexy.


Eva Mercier did surprise me when the photo surfed the net because I didnt expect to stumble across such a promo shot. None the less, she still is strikingly fierce and the photo is edgy, high fashion and acceptable in my books. As many models opt for the same look but commonly decorated in paint or leaves, Eva donned the same shot but wore only her confidence. Confidence is the best accessory and I say she wore it well.

The cuban actress whom I featured in a previous post, Eva Mendes, looks just as classy in her new ads for Calvin Klein. Despite the trashy titles other women receive upon posing in the nude, Eva Mendes has a certain light that shines and casts her as different from others. Her photos are beautiful and shes one of a handful that can pose in the nude and still be admired for her beauty

According to Lossip.com:

Eva admitted she was “thrilled” that the ad was considered too saucy for US broadcast. Eva, 33, said: “I love it. That means the ads are totally Calvin, totally provocative and a little controversial.” She continued: “In the commercial you’ll see me rolling around in bed a lot, that’s basically all I do. I have been a fan of Calvin Klein’s Obsession ads since I can remember.” She added: “I love to feel super-feminine. I love dresses and skirts and dislike jeans. I think what makes a woman sexy is confidence."

What do you Ladies think?

Photos courtesy of bossip.com

No comments: