Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sweet Tooth


This one definitely speaks for itself. While I have always been a fan of this powerful vocalist, his new look has me drooling and daydreaming now more than ever. Not too many men can look that good in braids and switch to a cut, while still maintaining their sexy. But as you can clearly see Trey Songz is as versatile as they come. I'm at a lost for words. He is truly debonair. I admire the fact that he is getting his grown man on. While he didn't take home "Best Male R&B Artist"at the BET Awards, he undebateably takes the cake with this. It works for him. Hey, It works for me. Stay Tuned For More From The Candy Shop!! Post suggestions if you have a sweet in mind. : )

1 comment:

Wes said...

Awww.. I think Trey is such a cutie! (A little on the skinny side though, but I still love him just the same, lol)... Both of his albums are bangers!