Wednesday, June 18, 2008

If you look Good, You feel Good

Although I am not the biggest fan of Ms. Solange or her wardrobe, she made me double-back twice with this one. Who says black is for funerals? With her big bulky bag (every girls personal bag of excessive junk), fierce open-toe sandals, and chunky gold accessories to set it off, she was nearly mistaken for her undebateably fashionable sister Beyonce . Like the two-sport pro-ball player Deion Sanders confirms on many episodes of his reality show "Deion & Pilar Sanders: Prime Time Love", " if you look good, you feel good, if you feel good, you play good, if you play good, they pay good". Well ladies, rocking an outfit like this, not only would I feel good and play good, but I'd feel fabulous and definitely play hard to get. Watch out fellas!


P.S Check out her nails! Alternating black and white. Obsessive? Trying too hard? Maybe. But for me, it works!

1 comment:

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

She does look pretty hot there! I'm not the biggest fan either -- I'm into Beyonce's style a lot more -- she is rockin' that outfit.

Oh and thanks for listing my site in your blogroll. I will do the same!

Cheers my fashionista friend,

Elana