Friday, September 19, 2008

Keeps on getting better!

Since I've been gone, the promo photos that are making a hit have been just my taste and just my style. And of course, they have been the women who have graced F&F on numerous occasions. You may have seen them, but if you haven't Ms.Elise has got you covered.

Taking it up a notch, Rihanna continues to give off edge and sex appeal. . .







. . . in her new dark and dramatic shots. Her next album is said to be taking the Caribbean songstress to even higher levels than 'Good Girl Gone Bad'. I'm excited for a couple of tracks to hit the mainstream but I'm more so excited about the fashion picks she'll be rocking in upcoming paparazzi shots. ; ). But that's just me!


And leave it to B to switch it up from commercial shots like L'Oreal to high fashion fierceness . . .
























. . . I am anxiously awaiting her next album drop. hey, or even movie premiere. Despite those who knock her, Beyonce never gets old in my book.


Even Dawn of Danity is taking a shot at solo stardom with these new shots. . .


With the spotlight place on one barbie out the bunch, looks like trouble in the Dollhouse.
You guys/ gals have any promo shots F&F worthy? Get em' to me!

2 comments:

Daren P. said...

Dawn is FINE! Never thought that until these pics! Ms. Elise, I love your blog and if I were a female I would stay up on it. But I'm not so I probably won't. I like it though. Keep it up. Put some more pics of you! Love Ya!

Daren P. said...

Oh yeah, it's me Darewood!